The job is about building and maintaining customer relationships in order to understand their business needs and priorities. The role requires the candidate to manage negotiations with customers. The applicant must be up to date with the latest trends in affiliate marketing. The job aspirant must be efficient in managing business negotiations with customers. The position requires you to communicate with new and existing affiliates regarding upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities.
- Flexible work hours
- Career development opportunities
- Plethora of ice-breaking activities at work-place
- Excellent work-life balance
- Transparent communication between management and employees
- Amicable and lively work environment
- Opportunity to learn from industry experts while on the job training program.
- The applicant must have 2-5 years of experiences within a similar role
- Must be able to provide excellent customer service to maintain existing affiliates and acquire new affiliates
- Efficiently manage business deal tracking, monitoring, closing, and other related activities
- Ability to implement affiliate marketing activity including email campaigns, newsletters, blogs, etc. to increase revenue targets
- Experience in researching and recommending process improvements to increase revenue targets.
- Proficiency to perform new customer acquisition through research, referrals, networking, cold calling, data feeds, and emails
- Competency to develop business strategies to improve affiliate programs.
- Expertise to provide training on affiliate management
- Interpersonal skills to maintain open communication with all affiliates on day-to-day issues.
- Proficient soft skills to work with the management team to execute and close new affiliate deals.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org